Saturday 23 January 2010

Cats in Hats

There are loads of cats in hats on the internet, and a lot can be found at this awesome website Cats Wearing Hats and the specifically named Cats in Hats You Bought at Target here are some of my favourites. Remember if you want to send me your photos please email me at animalsinhats(at)googlemail(dot)com

Awesome elephant hat

someone's not happy.

So cute

A classy cat in a hat

Dress your cat up as the Statue of Liberty, here is the knitting pattern This website is awesome as it also gives instructions to knit your cat a fez (every cat needs a fez)



A cat dressed sharp for halloween

If I had a cat I'd totally make a wig out of wool and make it wear it, no totally.


A cat dressed up as a goat.

Spike looking rather dapper as a pirate, sent in by Adam.

Mogwai Thor Grimaldi relaxing after his xmas meal (with Luna- Minx grimaldi in the background) Sent in by Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment